Southwestern Ontario residents deserve a consumer friendly event with free parking that services the suburbs where they can enjoy the latest and greatest trends in home décor, presented by local and regional businesses.
The Ideal Home & Garden Show is the premier regional spring home & garden show in Canada, setting the standards to which others strive to achieve. It provides the most comprehensive shopping opportunity for buyers and sellers of renovating, decorating and landscaping products and produces leading edge and never before seen features in the marketplace. The show is an anchor event in Southwestern Ontario’s largest alternative event facility, the new Careport Centre, and attracts visitors from all over Southwestern Ontario.
Please join us and be inspired, informed, and entertained with our guests. Please check back regulary for updates.
Sign up to our Official Show eNewsletter to receive updates!
- Showcase Home
- Celebrity Main Stage
- Designer Rooms
All under one roof and free parking!
Why attend the Ideal Home and Garden Show:
- See new products demonstrated
- Meet sellers face to face.
- No other media can give you this opportunity!
- See special products
- Show Specials
- See selling personnel not usually accessible
- See supplier personnel unknown to you
- Compare products
- Exclusive offers
- Discuss needs with technical personnel
- Make Purchases
Getting the most out of the Ideal Home and Garden Show:
- Set aside ample time to visit the whole show.
- Use the show guide and plan your route through the show.
- Use the show to comparison shop.
- Take in the show features.
- Attend on-site seminars.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Don’t be afraid to ask exhibitors for information, quotations and prices.
- Purchase your tickets in advance to get your discount savings.
- Use the show to research a project or product.
- Take advantage of show specials.
- Take advantage of samples, demos and trial offers.
- Use the show to learn about the latest trends.
- Come to a show to meet face to face with a company’s representatives.